Who we are
Ikunxa & Nyila East Africa has developed a profound knowledge in irrigation and soft landscaping systems in different climates and environments. It is our credo the landscapes must enhance the quality of life and add value to the buildings.
Our Construction processes are highly tailored to meet client satisfaction in quality and price while holding in regard project sustainability.
The great price for us is matching the principles of sustainability with the great taste for beauty and harmony of the design.
Our Services at a glance
Professional Landscaping and maintenance services
Civil Engineering Works
The company has drawn an impressive growth trajectory, attracting and earning the respect and trust of a significant number of Clients from various sectors and sub-sectors. Some of the projects the company has been involved in are commercial, governmental, diplomatic and institutional.
The main projects completed and ongoing have been executed for:
- Central Bank of Kenya- Landscaping maintenance for Kenya school of Monetary Studies.
- Central Bank of Kenya- Landscaping Works for Ngong Police Complex.
- County Government of Nakuru- Road Works, Nakuru.
- Mbooni Cdf – Building Works- Makueni.
- Australian High Commission – Landscaping Works Nairobi Limuru Road.
- Kenya Reinsurance Corporation – Landscaping Works Nairobi CBD.
- Republic of Kenya, Government of Makueni County – Building Works Makueni
- Republic of Kenya, Government of Kitui County – Civil Road Works , Mwingi Township.
- Mbumbuni Financial services Association – Building and landscaping works Makueni.
- Mukuyuni Financial services Association – Building works Makueni.
- Stima Investment SACCO society Limited – Building Works Tharaka Nithi.